Printing Services

Sunday, September 20, 2009

How do I print in black and white with a hp psc 1200 series printer? -

I have a hp psc 1200 printer. The color cartridge in the printer is empty. Only the black cartridge has ink in it. I have an email that I want to print. It is in color. How do I print the email in black and white? I have tried printing preferences and properties, but I have not found an option to print in black and white.

Leave the tri-color cartridge in the printer, even though it is empty! You can replace it later! Use the quot;HP Directorquot;, select the quot;Print Settingsquot; , look for quot;Grey Scalequot; printing preferences, in the quot;Colorquot; settings tab.

goto the printer properties and select there only black cartradige or colour

Press the quot;blackquot; button.

if you dont have any color ink cartridge then it should print in black and white...if it does not work then try printing on greyscale setting.. hope this helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home