Printing Services

Friday, July 24, 2009

How do I print photos properly on a HP C7280 Printer? -

I have an Olympus FE-340 (8MP), which I set to 5MP to take all my pics. I am trying to print them on a HP C7280 Multifunction which has photo capability. Every photo I take tends to cut the top part of the photo off, but on the printing program (HP Photosmart) it shows the pics as being ok on the Print Preview. Should I look for another printing program or maybe another issue?

Forget HP software although it is very good. Get Corel or Adobe Photoshop. Import your pics there and they will print perfectly. or, go in printer preferences and select quot;Scale to Fitquot;. Make sure you are using letter size in your preferences. Or download GIMP, which is free software and print using that program. Your printer is set at default so it will print off any software. I recomment Photoshop or if you can t get it, then download GIMP Here is the link..... http://download.cnet.com/GIMP/3000-2192_…

HP technical support should be able to help you with this Contact HP Here is the HP site, You have several options. On line live chat, email or telephone tech support (Telephone support is not free unless it is still under warranty) 1-800-474-6836 I use and like their service It is a FREE 24/

Excellent work T-Bar!! http://download.cnet.com/GIMP/3000-2192_…

Here is the list of HP C7280 sites.....look through this .... go clear to the bottom. Maybe you ll find something here. CLICK ON THIS: http://www.ask.com/web?q=hp%20c7280amp;o=14… .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home