Printing Services

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where can I fill my hp photosmart c4583 printer caetridge from a genuine hp cartridge refiller? -

I know that my cartridge ink is over and the cartridge available in the market is 50% of my printer.So can anyone tell me any hp cartridge refiller in Navi MumbaiI.I asked my friends about refilling but they are saying that it damages the printer.

Try Walgreens. The process they use is 100% guaranteed and if it doesn t work they refund you. They do 2 pretests and 1 post test to ensure that it works. They first check the electrical circuit to make sure connections are ok, then they test the seal on the cartridge to make sure that it won t leak. After filling they then test to make sure it dispenses the ink correctly before being satisfied and giving it to the customer. The price is $10 for black and $15 for color last time i checked.

There is no such thing as a quot;genuine HP cartridge fillerquot; HP no NOT authorise refills and if they leak, bye bye warranty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home