Printing Services

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How can I get the lid off of my hewlett packard desktop? -

Hello:) Does anyone know how I can get the lid off of my Hewlett Packard (Vectra) desktop. There seems to be two kinda clips on the sides but they don t just pull up easily, is there also screws to be unscrewed? I want to use a air blower to get out a fly I saw fly in and hasn t come out! Thanks

dude....dont f***** with that. your gonna mess up your computer and beat your own a***

have a look at the users manual on how to install new hardware, (memory) it will show you how to open the case, if you have not got a users manual then download it from HP s customers website, check out the web link below for your user manual. click on the link

Check on the bottom/ back for screws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home