Printing Services

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi! I want to purchase a printer for my home utility. Can anybody suggest me one for an affordable price? -

I was planning to for HP Deskjet 3535. How is this ? Please give your suggestions?

There are other costs besides the price of the printer, such as warranty and ink. I recommend Epson cx series scanner/copier/printer (cx7400/cx8400) because of the print quality and the warranty. For a year Epson will express-ship a replacement and pick up the old one. Ink cartridges are expensive, but you can get cheap replacements which work well at http://ccs-digital.com/ink.asp These are new cartridges. I do NOT recommend refilled ink cartridges because they are risky and void your warranty. You can find the printers at buy.com, usually in the $60-$70 range BEFORE rebates, if any.

The HP Deskjet series are good. But I got a Cannon PIXMA series and love it. Its also very affordable.

you can buy a hp dekjet 2445D printer i have a 2345D it work great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home