Printing Services

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How can I make my printer print from any computer in the house? -

I have a two story house, wireless internet, and I have like 4 computers. I want to be able to print from any of these computers without having to email it to myself to open at the computer the printer is hooked up to.

They sell printer servers, just hook it right up to your router and you re good to go to print from any computer.

frist u install the printer drivers and try to put in a sharing and then go to other computer open start -gt; run then type the admin computer or printer attached computer ip add.press enter then appeare one window in that contain printer image on that give a right click on it and press connect press yes then give a test print to ur printer your work is completed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home