Printing Services

Thursday, May 21, 2009

How do you stop the print command from an Acer computer? -

I can t find the printer options that will allow me to cancel the documents from printing after I have difficulty with my printer not responding at first. When I get it straightened out then it will print the same document or picture as many times as I have attempted to get it to print but wouldn t initially. This model was bought right before Christmas at Wal-Mart. Model : Aspire 5315-2153

Go to Control Panel gt; Printers and and Faxes , then double click on the printer icon and then go to Document - Cancel . That will cancel the print job(s) in the printer queue. Make sure that you highlight the print job first before you go to cancel . If you don t, then the option to cancel the print job will be disabled on the menu.

Thank you! Hope I ve been of some help to you - :D Report Abuse

And you re very welcome - :D Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home