Printing Services

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How do I get my printer to print in colour? -

I am on a macbook and I am using microsoft word. I am trying to print a page in colour. How can I switch the settings to make them print in colour?

Hi. The answer to your question lies in the choice of a printer driver appropriate for the task. When you choose File--gt;Page Setup, select the printer driver for the color printer that you want to print to. For example, if you have a Color LaserJet, you need to select the driver for that printer, e.g., HP Color LaserJet 4500 N (in my case). The driver will convert the file and print all the colors as selected in Microsoft Word when you then select File--gt;Print. To see quot;what you getquot; before you print, choose File--gt;Print Preview.

There is an option called quot;Print in Grey scalequot; and if this option is selected in printing preferences it will print only in black and this is for saving ink. Try to find that option and uncheck it and that migh help

hmmm....get a color cartridge and change the print setting to color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home