Printing Services

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How can I get my ink cartridge to acknowledge that I have refilled them with a refill kit? -

I have a lexmark X3650 and have filled the black ink with a refill kit. For some reason it s still saying I have no ink. This is the 2nd refill kit I have bought for 2 different printers and their is always problems of some sort. Why don t they work???

Hi Lexmark is fussy for refills as well as HP. 90% of the time, it doesn t work and secondly, it voids the warranty if you burn the head. The problem is that , when you refill, their must not be any air in the cartridge. That is why their are special places that have the proper tool to refill and remove the air from the cartridge.

Sometimes these kinds of issues can be resolved by going to the quot;Lexmark Solution Centerquot; icon that s installed on your desktop (assuming you used the cd-rom that came with your printer to install the printer driver, etc). If you follow the on screen instructions for installing the cartridges it should reset the ink levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home