Printing Services

Friday, June 28, 2019

How do I change my printers default email program? -

I have recently installed a new HP Scanner Printer. It lists the default email program as Outlook Express and I don t seem to be able to change that over to my computer s default email, which is Yahoo. Help please!

Tools Internet options Programs tab Go to the email window, scroll to Yahoo, highlight and click apply This will make Yahoo your default mailer

Glad you mentioned that it s also a scanner... Cause printers don t e-mail, LOL, they print :) I m guessing you asking how to assign default e-mail program to the scanning software so it can e-mail scanned document/picture as an attachment. Well Yahoo is not a really a real application, so you can t... But you can save scanned image as a file to your hard drive and then attach it to the email in Yahoo manually by clicking on Attach button and selecting saved file from your hard drive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home