Printing Services

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

What could be wrong with my lexmark z645 printer? -

I have installed both new color and black ink cartridges. The black ink works fine but when I try to print something with color only blue or orange ink prints. Yes I cleaned the printer.

Several things could be causing the problem. You said you cleaned the printer. When you cleaned the printer heads I hope you used only rubbing alcohol and not water. If you used water, let it dry for a day or two. There s also a chance that the cartridge is no good. But before you take the cartridge back for a replacement try uninstalling the printer and then reboot and reinstall it. Sometimes when the drivers get corrupted they act up. If that doesn t do it, take it back to the store, tell them the black is working fine, that you reinstalled the print drivers so you KNOW the cartridge is defective. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home