Printing Services

Thursday, July 12, 2018

What problem does my laser pointer have? -

The little button on my laser pointer doesn t work. How do I fix it?

Explain your situation more thoroughly. If it jams, then you might have to take it apart, and simply move the button end so it fits better into the hole. If the laser pointer just won t turn on, no matter how hard you press, you need to change the batteries, you can get those at RadioShack. Bring the cell with you when buying. The battery cells may look alike, but you might need an expert to differ if you cannot see any of the text on the battery. One of the wires may be loose. I do not suggest messing with those, since you will have to remove the plastic covering that is supposed to prevent electric shock. Try my advice. The first two are the most common situations.

You can contact the seller and ask them to fix it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home