Printing Services

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I get error 0x000006be while trying to install a printer under vista, what can I do? -

The exact error is: Windows can t open Add Printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006be). I tried downloading the driver for my Deskjet 845c thinking that was the problem but HP doesn t offer that drive due to the fact that Vista has that drive already built in.

I had the same problem and discovered after many hours that my printer was not compatible with vista. The tech told me it happens alot. Good luck.

hi yes i got the same i brought a HP PRINTER all in one form whsmiths F2180 i even phoned hp up and they said that it will not work with VISTA AND THAT WAS AFTER TWO HOURS ON THE PHONE TO THEM .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home