Printing Services

Friday, June 15, 2018

HP P4015X Printer makes loud noises when printing. Is there a way I can mask or soften the noise? -

I recently purchased an HP P4015x. The printer is awesome other then the insanely loud noise it makes when printing. I m guessing this is normal, but it has begun to disturb my boss who is a few rooms down from the printer. Is there a way I can mask this noise, or at least soften it so it doesn t disturb him? Has anyone else had this problem with the P4015x? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Most printers make a noise, some are definitely louder than others, but, if it is loud enough to be heared a few rooms aweay, especially if the doors are closed, I would recommend taking it back. You could go to a store and ask them to try it out as you need a quiet printer, then you can have a sound check. Best of luck.

put it somewhere kinda out of the way or somewhere you wont hear it really like in a basement. or put it in a thick box....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home