Printing Services

Monday, November 13, 2017

Is there no other way than refilling a printer cartridge? -

I have tried refilling my printer cartridge by my own. Ink is full but still it shows empty in my computer. And what are the other way to use printer without buying new cartridge. I print more, i cant afford buying new every time.

Ink cartridges are deliberately designed not to allow refilling. This is for good reason. In addition to the chip which knows that the cartridge was empty and wont work unless it is reprogrammed (and some do not allow resetting), an empty cartridge starts to develop ink clots because the residue was exposed to air. When you add new ink, those clots travel to the heads and block them. Refilling is a great way to kill your printer. Every day there are several messages here from someone who found out the hard way. If you want to save money, buy brand new (not remanufactured) compatible cartridges. You can find them for under $3 and some hold 50% more ink than standard. I get epson cartridges at http://ccs-digital.com

Use compatible cartridges, people tell you not to use them as they will damage your printer, but I have been using compatible cartridges now for over 15 years in different printers and I have never had any trouble with them, plus if you go on to the internet you can get them for under £2 I am now using a epson printer and I can get the cartridges for £1.68 each but you have to buy 12 to get get them for that price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home