Printing Services

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

How can I install a Dell laser printer when I dont have the original installation CD anymore? -

I am trying to install a Dell laser p1500 printer on my desktop computer. I currently have it installed on my laptop, and can share it, but I want to install it as a local printer on my desktop instead, since my laptop is often away. Is there any way I can do this when I don t have the installation CD anymore? Can I somehow take the installation files from my laptop and install them on my desktop?

You can always go to the manufacturer s website to download drivers that you need for equipment like printers, scanners, etc. I end up losing my CD within the first day or so of having something, and end up using the websites for basically everything. Thank god they put that stuff up there for blondies like me!

You can try going to dells web site and download it from there just search your model number and it should be no problem!

http://support.us.dell.com/support/downl… Hope that helps. -ABC :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home