Printing Services

Saturday, October 24, 2015

How can I permanently remove my printer software from my pc? -

hp office jet 5500 series. I tried uninstall using startgt;programsgt;hpgt;uninstall but when I re-install the software some of the features were missing.

Try uninstalling it from Control Panel gt; Add or Remove Programs. Also, after you ve uninstalled the software, reboot the computer before trying a re-install. You may also want to run a registry cleaner to ensure that there are no residual registry entries left behind after the uninstall, prior to doing your re-install. You may also want to re-check to ensure that you have the most current, up-to-date drivers before you do the re-install. Good luck!

Go to control panel, under add and remove program to uninstall the software

You take the printer software to the trash and then empty trash

Try using the Windows Add and Remove Programs functionality. This can be found in the Control Panel, just find the software in the list and click remove. Then follow the steps. Alternatively, or if this doesn t work, then try something like CCleaner (www.ccleaner.com), which has this functionality as well. CCleaner is also a good little maintenance program, I use it regularly on my home and work systems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home