Printing Services

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

How can I check to see what has been printed from my computer? -

I think someone has been using my computer while I am out of the office and I want to see what documents they are printing.

unless you already had logging software installed, it s too late, yuo can t If you use XP / Win NT LOCK the workstation through CTRL ALT DEL b4 you leave it unattended.

You might have it in Event Viewer in Computer Management. I check my servers for print stuff all the time, but I m not too familiar with end users. It s worth a shot though. Right click My Computer, click on Manage, then click on the plus sign on event viewer. There you ll have logs of pretty much everything on your comp. Hope this helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home