Printing Services

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

How do I stop Lexmark 2600 printer form printing an alignment page every time is send a print job to it? -

The alignment page tab keep on popping out and the printer wont print my document

From what I ve seen in other answers and what the User s Manual notes (the link listed below is a PDF of the User s Manual and states what to do with the alignment page on page 14) you need to take the alignment page that printed out and quot;Place the printed page on the scanner glassquot; then press the scan button on the control panel. This will set the printer into the operational mode that you need in order to use it. Best of luck.

I suggest you un-install the software, reboot and then re-install it. That may help. Another thing to do is contact the Manufacturer on line for the drvers for that printer. I have a similiar problem that my printer software is so useless that every time I reboot or even use the printer, it come up asking me if I want to align. It is a good HP but an older one which has done more than it s share of work.

Go to the printer options from your computer then find the printing job list, maybe you can delete it from there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home