Printing Services

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I have a Linksys router and a laptop. What printer and other devices will I need to print wirelessly? -

I don t have a computer to use, just the router and my laptop. I want to print from anywhere in the house. How can I make this happen? I would like a printer that doesn t suck up the ink too!

The typical printers used for home usually don t have Ethernet. I recommend you to get a Wireless printer and secure your router. Because, otherwise someone else could print their stuff by your printer. Good luck!!

You *could* get a printer with wifi capabilities, but you don t actually need to. You can just buy any printer and attach it to your router via Ethernet and print wirelessly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home