Printing Services

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

How do I get quot;HP Director (All-in-One)quot; to stop showing up on my dock every time I start up my macbook?? -

Every time my computer starts up, HP Director (All-in-One) pops up and joins all the other icons in my dock. It doesn t open up the application, but the icon is there and it just bothers me that I have to drag it off my dock time and time again. I can even click quot;Remove from Dock,quot; but it still pops up next time I turn on the computer. This is driving me insane now, please help me figure out a way to stop it from coming back!

System Preferences gt; Accounts gt; Login Items. Select it, click the - sign (negative sign). You may have to click the lock to unlock this option, enter your password).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home