Printing Services

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How do I print out maps for a party invitation? -

I want to crop a portion of the map from google maps or mapquest and then print out 9 or so per page on my printer. Which I will cut up and include with my invitations. How do I do this?

Not knowing what you have for photo editing software (free option of getpaint.net) you could do a quot;print screenquot; and copy into your photo editing software? Then you could use your Word or Publisher software to prepare multiple images on a page? Dont have MS Office? Try openoffice.org Best of luck.

once in the map page: 1. right click the selected map 2. select quot;save image asquot;, save the file to print the file: 3. you can use microsoft word 4. open a new document 5. insert picture from file (insert the map you saved) 6. set the right size of the image 7. use copy and paste to multiply the images 8.print! OK?

Once you have entered the right address on mapquest you decide how detailed the roadmap you want to print.If you are happy with it click file, then click print. simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home