Printing Services

Sunday, October 12, 2014

How do I change the default settings of my printer? -

I want my printer to print from the back page to the front every time, but I don t want to have to click quot;Print from Back Pagequot; every time I print. How can I make this my default setting in Microsoft Word?

Actually what you want to do is not done in word but in your printers preferences, so it would help to know the printer. But since I don t know what yours is, I ll tell you about HP, you can go to start/settings/control panel/printers and faxes/ dbl click on your printer, see the printer menu, click on properties/advanced/printing defaults/advanced/document options/layout options/page order. Not sure if there is an easier way to do this.

I dont think you can thats why it is default. But I need more info about the printer and software to help you more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home