Printing Services

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Whats the best way to make my printer wireless? -

I have a small office that I use to print a lot of documents. I m not sure what s the best way to make my printer wireless, as of right now I have too many long cords to connect everything.

In my experience, the best way is to get a wireless adapter that attaches to the printer, then you just need wireless abilities on your PCs and they can print from anywhere in range. I personally use a Bluetooth wireless adapter because it also lets me print straight from my PDA/Smartphone! Makes it nice when you have to write a quick report on the go and need to print it fast. The one I use is from http://techawave.jitbid.com/techawave/in… It s pretty easy to setup too.

It depends on whether or not your computer/printer is even capable of being wireless. Look into that first. It is very convenient if it is wireless, you can connect to hot spots ( starbucks, airport etc) to print.

You could connect the printer to a computer on the wireless network and then share it. Another option is just purchasing a wireless print server.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home