Printing Services

Friday, April 26, 2013

My printer is cutting off the left side of pages? -

I have a return label I have to print from Overstock. When I go to print preview it looks normal, but when I print it, it is cutting off the left side of the page and I need it today. Please help me with dumbed down directions for I am an idiot at all things technological. Thanks.

Go to Control Panel - Printers, then select your printer. Right click and go to properties. Go to the Maintenance and there you can go to print alignment. Also try to change your printer setting so that it does not cut off borders.

Try changing from Portrait to Landscape. Otherwise try realigning your printer by the properties tab or change the margins on the document (shipping label) you are trying to print

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home