Printing Services

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Have you ever used Cartridge World for ink? -

I m looking to avoid paying Dell absurd amounts of money for ink. I had a cartridge world open near my school, and am wondering what the quality is like.

Is that Cartridge World in Australia? I ve had cartridges from Cartridge World in Australia and I haven t been impressed. I tried 3 or 4 cartridges from them and 2 failed before they were half used. One of the other 2 printed poor quality and the last one was o.k. The local store here has now closed, so don t know if that s a reflecton on their quality or what. Anyway, I just use the makers original carts now, get them a lot cheaper on EBay than anywhere else and always have been good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home