Printing Services

Friday, April 12, 2013

How do you print photos with a brother MFC-465CN printer? -

I just can t seem to figure it out.. I have some photos on my computer and I want to print it onto this nice 4x6 photo paper for Christmas cards but whenever I print it it ends up on the full sheet not photo paper. Can someone tell me step by step instructions, this is really frustrating me.

Hey! On this machine make sure that the Photo tray is engaged. There is a sticker on the tray showing how to push the top tray to the back to pull the photo paper not the letter paper on the bottom. . If my instructions aren’t clear look in the owner manual at page 17-18 to adjust the tray , but make sure that paper size is also set correctly .If you don’t have the Manual, click the link. http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC… ......... also Press menu, ok twice, down 3 times to paper size and set the machine to 4x6 for the paper size to fit

Go to printer found in Control panel. Hit Properties. Then chose the type of paper and size for printing. Do a test print on regular paper and you will see how it is going to print. All the printing functions are in the printer properties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home