Printing Services

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Why does my printer take tooooo long to delete cancelled/errored printing jobs? -

My printer failed to print and later printer alien and some quot;blocksquot; characters and registered error so I had to cancel it. But it takes too long to delete the errored jobs and sometimes it does not work anymore. What do I do now?

Printers are sent a series of coded instructions. If the print queue is interrupted, it can confuse the printer. I sometimes have to turn it off or press the printer reset button to get it back in sync.

The best, easiest,and quickest way is to turn off your printer and restart you computer and printer. This will clear out the cache in both the printer and computer. The reason for the the wierd characters is because something was miscommunicated between the computer and printer ... just restart both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home