Printing Services

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Does anyone know approximately how much it costs to print a black/white page from a computer printer ? -

I have an ink jet printer and I need to make 4,000 black amp; white copies for work. I m wondering if it would be cheaper to make the copies myself or to have a shop do them for me.

Self-service copy is the cheapest. :) About 7 cents a page. Inkjets cost about 10-12 cents are page, even black and white. Judging that most inkjet printers do about 4 pages a minute, 4000 pages... Eeek. Not to mention loading and unloading all that paper as most inkjets at most loads maybe 200 sheets. I wouldn t even THINK about doing it myself.

Commercial printing is better, easier on you amp; cheaper...is it just front copy or front amp; back? Let us know amp; we can quote it for you with Free Shipping. Visit us online for more than 200,000 personalized products, www.asmgoods.com ? Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home