Printing Services

Friday, July 27, 2012

What is the most cost effective printer? -

I do not need to print in color, I don t need something that faxes/copies/etc., I don t want to spend a ton on the printer itself and I REALLY don t want to pay for the printer 10 times over in the cost of print cartridges every month. I know that ink/toner is expensive and to a certain extent theres no getting around that but what printer has good efficiency of use on toner and lower cost catridges? I m thinking about a laser printer but I don t know how expensive they are to maintain. Thanks!

Try looking at the HP Laserjet 1018 series. It cost 129.99 and has a 30.00 instant rebate making it $99.99. They are quick little guys and rated at 3000 pages per month. The cartridges are easily available in remanufactured for about 40.00. The yield on the cartridge is about 2,000 pages black and white based on 5% coverage. I have posted a link below to HP s site that will take you right to the product page but just in case it doesn t work, go to www.hp.com and then do a search for buy LJ1018.

The Dell 3000cn is an excellent laser printer, although it is a color printer and quite large. However, it costs not much more than a black-and-white printer, handles paper very well and has been surprisingly economical. Both color and black-and-white prints are very good. Toner cartridges cost around $65 and last for a l-o-n-g time. Really, I recommend it if you have the space.

laser printers use alot of power Just get yourself an inkjet

just buy any model of entry level of canon or hp laserket , it will help you a lot it is a very cost efficeint laser machine than any brand of laser and less maitinance expense on these machine

xerox 3117

The HP ink laser printer I recommend. http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/… The laser will probably be better over an ink jet for you and what you need. I recommend a Richo too, they also have a great track record, you can find them at Staples or various other sites. They are both your straight forward black and white printers. http://www.ricoh-usa.com/products/catego…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home