Printing Services

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Im looking to buy a new printer. What make would people recommend esp for cheapest running costs? -

I don t want to spend more than about £70, and I ve been thinking I d get an all-in-one printer/scanner model but if you don t think that s a wise decision, I d love to know. The makes I ve been looking at are canon, hp and epson. Some models I ve considered include the Epson DX5050, the Hp c3180 and canon mp160. ANY HELP would be verrrry welcome - am housebound. Thanks.

Well, I ve recently bought a Canon PIXMA MP160 and it seems to do everything but the ironing and it cost £70. The printing is good, the scanning is good, the photos are good, I ve even done some to iron onto t-shirts. I print a lot of long documents (in excess of 100 pages) and all the printing is consistent and clear. It is quiet when printing too so I can happily print late into the night!

I never use combined units, as my printers last about 2-3 years, while I ve just replaced my scanner after 5. I ve got the Cannon iP4000, the new version of which is the iP4300 and is only £60 from Argos. The printer with bulk ink system is good, BUT don t get it unless you are technically competent. Fitting the system is fairly straight forward, but awkward unless you know what you re doing. I assume that you ve got some sort of disability. If it includes mobility problems (arthritis, Spondylosis, etc), the bulk system will be nearly impossible for you to fit without help. What ever you do, don t get a lexmark or any printer that uses a single quot;All-in-onequot; cartridge. They are FAR more expensive to run than the single colour cartridges used in the more expensive printers. JBV^_^

I reccommend the Epson company. There are second generation printer cartridges that you can purchase that make the cost of printing much more reasonable.

i have a hp deskjet f380 all-in-one and find it very good £40 most stores stock these, easy to install and use.

i have recently purchased epson stylus DX4850 all in one this is an excellent all round printer with compatible ink cartridges costing about £4 each the photo quality is excellent really professional look.

This one is a margin over your £70,at £94, but you will save far more than the difference in a very short time. It includes about £200 s worth of cartridges . http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/index.php?p=…

HP PSC 2355. A great printer. very reliable. ink cartridges last very long. fast scanning. fast copying, lcd screen, nice printer design, beautiful colour. nice picture quality and much more. Please visit: http://www.ciao.co.uk/HP_PSC_2355__63460… Please visit the website above and see for yourself how good the printer is. The printer also comes with more than you need software bundle, media card reader etc. There are so many features. thanks. good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home