Printing Services

Monday, January 16, 2012

Why is my printer printing out messed up pictures? -

At random, my picture will print out photos with a green/blue tint. It s so frustrating! The weird thing is though when I do a color test, it s shows that it is not out of ink. What s wrong?

you got a messed up printer

Try calibrating/alining and cleaning the printer cartridges.

What software are you using? And colour mode? Sometimes printing from RGB can give odd colour tints. Or clean the print heads etc

Kieran got it right. : clean your print head But you didn t say what kindof printer you had so I cannot tell you exactly how to remove the print head. In my Canon, I merely take out all the 6 cartridges, then lift out the print head and clean each circle with a twin tip dipped in alcohol, one for each colour. Then I replace the head, replace the cartridges, go to maintenance and press quot;deep cleaningquot;. I do this cleaning four times, then do a tet strip. It is usually perfect. THen I take out each color cartidgein turn and make sure the ink is ready and wet at the entrance. If it isn t i may have to wet each dry entrance with the same color, using a hypodermic needle with a little color on it. When all the cartridges are wet and flowing and all the jets are clear and unclogged, then your printer will produce proper phots and NOT until then will they do it.

Get a laser printer and replace your ink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home