Printing Services

Saturday, January 14, 2012

How to print invitations on color stock? -

I have choc. brown paper stock, and would like to print white letters. But when I print the printer thinks I have white paper so it doesn t print anything on the stock......

Funny you asked this another asked it a few days ago. To my knowledge there is no way as white ink cartridges would be needed as the printer mixes colours to get others, which I obvious know you know, but white I think it just leaves the page white as it assumes you are printing on white paper. I seem to remember someone saying that you can get something to do it but from where or how much it cost I don t know. It makes me laugh that Word has a white colour font setting but printers can t print white! I once set the background page color to black and wrote in white and all that happened was the paper went through without any print on it and I used coloured paper as well! Edit These sites ask the same question and it does not appear there is white ink for home printers. http://answerpool.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f… http://forums.prophecy.co.za/f10/white-p…

I know that this is not what you wanted on the invites but have you tried to set the fond colour to a very pale shade of grey to see if: 1) That it will print something nearing white. 2) If it will then be pale enough to pass for whitess on the brown paper? Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home