Printing Services

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I clicked to print from a web page and now its blocking my printer? -

It wont print or delete, I haven t got the printer on pause, it wont allow me to uninstall the printer cos its telling me the printer is in use. I can t print anything else either. Is there a solution?

A PC re-boot generally clears this. If not you will have to open task manager, find the printing utility , probably with -spool- in it s name, stop it and re-start

try the following. 1. close down computer . 2. switch off power to printer leave for 5-10 minutes restart. Many printers have in built memories powering down should clear these memories and enable a normal restart amp; print funtion

Try to click on the printer icon in the tool bar at the bottom right hand side of your screen to bring up the printer list, then you should be able to annul all print schedules or activities, I have a Canon printer and that works for me.

1 Comments:

  • A PC re-boot usually clears this. If not you will have to open task manager, find the printing utility , probably with -spool- in its name, stop it and re-start.

    Hope it will help you.

    -----------------------------
    Canon Printer

    By Blogger Unknown, At March 30, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home