Printing Services

Sunday, September 27, 2009

How do i change my owner information on my printer? -

I just bought a Canon Pixma MP600 photo all-in-one ink jet printer. When the owner information came up- my nickname was in the owners name line (its the owner name for my laptop). So i changed it to my full name, but it somehow stayed as my nickname. I would like to change it to my full name b/c i will be sharing it with other people and i cant figure out how to go back and change the owner information. I ve tried almost everything and am desperate now. What can i do?

Go on Canon site : http://www.canon.ca/english/index-customersupport.asp?pid=amp;vs= and click on the bottom of the page : quot; Other product (if not found above) click here quot; Send them an email and explain your prob. Andre L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home