Printing Services

Monday, August 24, 2009

What is the best printer for Invitation making? -

I am trying to start my own small business in making invitations and announcements. I am looking for a good printer that gives me crisp and vibriant colors. I purchased an HP inkjet printer but had to return it because the black ink was not dark enough. So, now I am cosidering a laserjet printer. Any suggestions?

A laserjet is a good choice because you want your invitations to be waterfast. Inkjet inks tend to smear because they are water-based while lasers use toners which are fused onto the paper. Since you are doing a small business, I assume cost is a concern, you try one of the color laserjets like the HP Color LaserJet 1600 ($270), CLJ2600 ($360),... the list goes all the way up to about $1000.

i use a epson printer all in one and it prints photos great and everything else,also has fax in it,scan,print,copy all you will need for a business.Check out the cx5800f ,Staples.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home