Printing Services

Saturday, August 22, 2009

How do I clean the printhead of a canon pixma i3000 other that using the software? -

It appears that one of the print heads (magenta) is clogged and deep cleaning using the software does not do the trick. I have looked for a new printhead but it costs more that the printer.

There used to be quot;cleaning cartridgesquot; for certain older Canon models, but they were nothing official and I never really heard any success stories about them. I would suggest running the cleaning utilities multiple times if you haven t already, because that is really the best solution for this. You might try investigating the cleaning cartridge thing, but as I said I don t know that it will work. As you know, the new print head is not worth it, so if you can t find a solution then you can just buy a new printer. I ve never heard of an i3000 so I don t know what a comparable model would be, but it s always a good idea to get a new printer then to spend too much money/time on fixing an old one.

Put alcohol in an empty cartridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home