Printing Services

Monday, August 17, 2009

What is the best high volume laser printer for business use? -

We are concerned with reliability, service, cost of consumables and cost of the units. They will be used with a mid range ERP system.

Depends on what you mean by quot;high volumequot; Do you need black only, or colour ? Konica Minolta do a WIDE range of quot;bizhubquot; products that range from 20ppm small workgroup printer/copiers to machine that do 50ppm in colour or some around 100ppm for mono. Pop past www.konicaminolta.com and have a browse

I repair all printers and had my own repair shop, the whole time I had my shop and even today I use Canon, I still use it, it was made in 1986 it s a HP laserjet series II printer, it has the Canon SX engine, I m waiting for it to break down so I can strip it and rebuild it, it has never been done, you can go to the Canon web site and check them out, in the 20 years of printer repair this is the best printer on the market, you don t have to believe me just ask HP who makes their printers, hard to beat the reliability, reasonably priced for cost of the printer and the consumables I think are a good price, I can t answer about the service I repair them myself, but once a year have a printer tech clean and tune the printer up, it does save you money down the road, hope this helps and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home