Printing Services

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How to print the same document multiple times but on the same sheet? -

Ok so I need to print out something, but I want it to be 4 on a page so that they are all that size, and I don t have enough good paper. How do I print it so that it is like this: 111222 111222 333444 333444 so baseically the document is 1, 2, 3, and 4 but all on one sheet of paper. I cannot do that like you do with a picture. I have windows vista word. THANKS!!

type the 111 section, then type the 222 section. then copy those and paste underneath. then print

Depends on the program you are using. Each one is different. And not all programs can do it. Repost or edit with the program and it will be easier to guess the process. ***** Oops! I missed the quot;Windows Vista Wordquot; at the very end of the post. Sorry. With word, simply go to the File menu and open Print. Near the bottom right you will see a drop down box for selecting how many pages to print on each sheet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home