Printing Services

Thursday, August 27, 2009

How can I get a little more life out of my ink cartridge? -

I can t afford to buy a new one until Friday and need to print a five page report for class tomorrow. It s an HP Officejet 4110 with 27 and 28 ink cartridges.

I take them out and tap each side lightly on my desktop to shake up the remaining toner. Also I go to Print, then Preferences, and choose Fast Draft which uses less ink. Good luck.

Check your printer settings--take it from photo quality to normal quality. This will make the print a little lighter and thus preserve ink. Good luck!

yes i agree with TS , all u need to do is to pint 5 pages so change the settings to fast or the lowerest possible so u can get the best out of it ..

Take them out, replace as new, then print. This should be good for at leats 10 pages.

Take them out and vigorously shake them and then put them back in, this will nearly double the life. Also, there are places that refill them for a fraction of the new price and they can be refilled several times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home