Printing Services

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How to network a printer without a website? -

I have two network able printers using an ethernet connection, but I can not get them to print via the ethernet connection. I keep getting an error for both, even bought a print server and it says quot;Network busy or not availablequot; when I enter the info, and it is all right! I looked up online how to do it, and it says you need a website, and while I do have multiple websites I would prefer a way to use them without involving the websites if possible.

Go to Control Panel then click on Printers and Faxes.A window will pop up. On the left side of the window, there are some printer tasks. Click on quot;add a printerquot;. From there, follow the steps and when you are done save and apply the settings. I think you will have to do this for all the computers you would like to add the printer so

Check for Printer Correct Installation. amp; also check for sharing of the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home