Printing Services

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How do I get my new black ink jet cartridge to work? -

I recently bought a new black ink jet cartridge for my printer. I pulled the tape off the bottom and now it doesn t work. Nothing will print!

does the printer show a new cartridge? have you tried resetting the printer? (turn off, disconnect cable, reconnect turn on) Try going into the tools section of the printer propertis and chec for either a calibration adjustment or to see if it shows there is an ink level.

Make sure and check if you put it in right then you have to go to settings and put in new black ink and then select. And it should work if not turn off the power and reset it.

take it back and get a new one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home