Printing Services

Friday, April 26, 2019

How do I know whether my printer is malfunction or the problem is in the cartridge? -

I m using HP 710C. I tried to use several non original color cartridge and the printer does not prints all the colors. Before buying original cartridge or new printer (which are the same price....) i m looking for way to verify that my pronter is O.K.....

well does you printer print at all? if yes but its printing the wrong colours then it mean that there is something wrong with your cartridge so just go buy a new one however if it doesn t print at all or its quality is really bad then it might be the cartridge alignment head s problem if so then you need to buy a new alignment head but it would be easier to just go buy a new printer at that point because it there might also be something wrong with the alignment head on the printer too lol.............good luck............this has happen to me many times so this is how i solved it lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home