Printing Services

Thursday, April 18, 2019

When I turn on my computer, it prints everything I printed the day before all over again? -

I m running Windows Vista Business on my pc and every time I turn on my computer the following day, it prints all my documents I printed the day before. I have to go into the printer queue manually and delete all my printed documents before I turn off my computer so it won t print everything again the next day. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Have you tried this. If it doesn t work return to your original settings Start Settings Printers and faxes Printer preferences Right click the printer icon Click properties Click advanced tab Add a dot to quot;Print directly to the printerquot; Good luck

I tried it but it didn t make a difference. Thanks anyway, I appreciate the help. Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home