Printing Services

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

How should I dispose of my old printer? -

I bought a new printer today and I was wondering how I should dispose of my old broken printer?

Take it to a recycling center or contact manufacturer to see if the recycle, it s enviromentally friendly and the savings get passed on to us.. Good Luck

donate it

throw it 2 the garbage, or recycle it ; )

recycle it

If you cant do what Jarhead said (recycling center or contacting manufacturer) then just take it to the nearest computerstore, they should have a recycling unit or know where the nearest one it! Dont leave it outside or by the trash thats harming the environment and increasing the chance of gllobal warming which is soon gonna happen (and that dammned bush aint doing anything about it as a matter of a fact he just increased the amount of gasses he produced by double (and he knew what he was doing since 8 top world geographers told him what would happen if he continued making it or increasing it) These gasses increase our chance of global warming and ice age happening during our lifetime!) Do you honestly want our kids to blame us for what we did? and to say oh if they were more careful I wouldnt be suffering now? Sorry for gettign off topic but I see my parents and I think how much [pollution they put and how much I put, even though I try to recycle as much as I can (I vollect batteries and odd electronics from the house that dont work) but its still not enough! 1 in 200 bothers to do something! become a part of that 0.5%! I hope to grow up and say well I know my kids wont be suffering! Good luck with that printer! (and btw Im not forcing you to do anything your life si yours but Im just saying how life would be better if we all did a little help to nature)

Recycle.

Hello If by any chance you Live in Ireland you can bring it in for free, or return it to the shop where you purchased it under the WEE regulations for the EU. its free because when you buy a product you pay a small fee on the new item thus covering the cost of the old one beigh recycled. All new components must also be lead free for example under a new directive called ROHS. So WEEE centres are around. If your in Ireland or Greater EU

Depends on the type of printer you had. If its a home printer style probably trashing it away will be the best but if its something Office style why not put it for sale on ebay or craigslist.

uh,hmmm,let me see.well why don t you just set it out with the trash like everybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home