Printing Services

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Am I still be eligible for Apple printer rebates after the purchase of my MacBook? -

I have recently purchased a new 2008 MacBook and have just become aware of the rebates they are offering for $100 off a new printer. Would I still be eligible for this rebate even though I have already purchased the computer?

yes you are. i bought a new macbook about a month ago. 1.5 weeks later, i went into the store and got my printer. even did the rebate in the store. all you have to do is bring your receipt in. they will pretty much refund you the original transaction and recharge you with the printer. the printer has to be on the same receipt as the laptop. that is it.

yes only if the offer was valid at the time of purchase and if so just mail and copy code and receipt keep a copy for yourself.

I would call them to find out. Sometimes they ll do it if your purchase was close enough to the promotion.

unfortunately no u are not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home