Printing Services

Thursday, January 25, 2018

The pages come out very blurred when printing even with new cartridges? -

For my Brother printer machine, I put in all new ink cartridges. I have printed several pages...and the print is still too blurred and I can barely make out anything. What could be the reason and what can I do to solve this problem?

Start Settings Printers and faxes Right click the printer icon Printer preferences Services Service this device Clean the print cartridges

it could be that there is ink build up and that the heads need cleaned..sometimes you can get cleaning supplies for your printer at a local office supply store or you can call the printer company and they may send you something to clean it.

sounds like you need to do a clean and align through th printer dialog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home