Printing Services

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

How do I download my printer back to my computer? -

I have gone to all the web sites and none of them will work. I have even been to the lexmark website because it is a lexmark X1240. I do not have the disc and I do not know anyone with the disc. What do I do now?

Take the printer out behind your house and burn it.

If you are running Windows XP then it should auto-detect the printer and install a generic driver for it. You have to delete the current driver, unplug the printer, restart the computer....and when you get back to your desktop plug the printer back in and it should auto-detect itself as i explained. OR ....the quot;Lexmark 1200 Seriesquot; driver works fine for the 1240 model. So download that instead of specifically looking for the quot;1240quot; model driver. Hope it helps and good luck!

http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/sele… use the auto detect feature. if it cannot find one then you may need to update to a newer printer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home