Printing Services

Monday, December 11, 2017

How much money would I save NOT printing from home? -

I can print out black/white copies at school for $0.11 a page, and I need to print out 30 pages. How much money would you assume I would save printing these out at school? Basically just the equivalent of textbook material, mainly text with assorted images. Just estimates are fine Thanks

how much does it cost you to print a page at home? probably less than 11 cents a page. it is $3.30 at school.

It depends upon what kind of printer you have. Most inkjet printers cost anywhere from $0.10-$0.50 per page. So you may ver well be saving printing at school.

may save something

printing at home is actually cheaper :) if you have a laser one

i thnk its cheaper at home. at school for me, its free. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home