Printing Services

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Do you know of any printers that are good value for ink consumption? -

Thinking of getting a new printer and one question that I need to ask is there any printers that have ink that is not too expensive to buy OR uses ink quite economically and doesn t mean that we have to buy ink every month.

If your printing needs would range from medium to large outputs, then better opt for a laser printer. The per page cost is relatively cheaper compared to that of an inkjet printer. However, if photo printing is considered, quality-wise inkjet printer is preferred over that of a laser printer.

The main selling point of the kodak is that the ink is $10 a cartridge. I pay under $3 a cartridge for Epson compatible ink cartridges at http://ccs-digital.com which hold 66% more ink than the OEM version. Every day I see several messages here from people whose new Kodak printers arent working. So buying a printer just for cheap ink isnt the best option Epson gives you a one year replacement warranty. For a year they will fedex a replacement printer and pick up your old one at their expense. This is the best warranty in the industry and shows they have a lot of confidence in their product, which is why I have been using and recommending Epson for many years. The NX and Workforce series are excellent. I recently bought two NX200 scanner/printer/copiers for $40 each at officemax. Great machines. And you cant beat $3 ink cartridges.

The newer Kodak printers are advertised to be very reasonable to buy replacement ink cartridges for. I m thinking about half the cost of comparable printers cartridges. I believe I ve seen the black ink cartridge for $10 and the color cartridge for $20. You re also supposed to get many more copies from both cartridges. The prints I ve seen from these Kodak printers are great and I believe the photos are even waterproof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home